Guidelines/Tips for attending Post Prom
- You do not have to attend the PROM to attend this celebration
- You are encouraged to Pre-Register, but WALKINS are allowed
- You are eligible to attend Post Prom if:
You are a DEHS eligible senior
You are the prom date of an eligible DEHS senior and are at least 15 years old
- You are responsible for informing your guest of the rules and guidelines if your guest is an underclassman or non-DEHS student.
- The party starts at midnight and ends at 5 am. You MUST ARRIVE by 1:15 am. If you are preregistered and do not arrive by 1:15 am, we will call the parent/guardian on your Parental Waiver Form
- The celebration is entirely FREE
- If you leave for any reason, you MAY NOT return – no exceptions to this rule.
- We will have Dressing Rooms with hangers and bags for your formal wear.
- You must be checked in (wristband) and present to win prizes at end of the night.
- Only DEHS students are eligible for prizes
- No alcohol, tobacco or drugs are allowed. If suspected, you will be referred to the authorities and your Parent/Guardian will be contacted.
- Personal belongings may be checked for alcohol or drugs upon entry.
- No food or drinks may be brought into DEHS. It will be confiscated.
- If your behavior presents the potential to harm another student, you may be prohibited from participating in that activity for the remainder of the event, and may be asked to leave- at which point, your Parent/Guardian will be contacted.
- All school Rules Apply.
- Please complete registration form online. It can be found here
- Sign and return the Parental Waiver/Student Acknowledgement form and
- av return to the Post Prom box located at the Attendance Desk.
- Guests will also be required to complete an on-line registration and have a Parental Waiver/Student Acknowledgement form completed.